Alphanumeric
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alphanumeric

Forum pour partager mon expérience avec vous

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Ayman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Alphanumeric
Admin

Female Cancer Dragon
Retiré Bonus 2 : 0 RUB
Birthday : 2000-07-16

Ayman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers Empty
PostAyman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers

Tunisian international player Ayman Abdel Nour confirmed that his contract with the Turkish Kayseri Spur has expired and he is dissolving any association in the current period.

Abdel Nour said in a radio statement: "I am currently in Tunisia, spending a period of rest after the pressure of the quarantine that we suffered from because of the Corona virus."

He continued: "I am in constant communication with my agent and I now have 4 offers from Belgium and Turkey and from the Gulf and the sure thing is that I want to play at least another season in Europe."

And Abizaid: "God willing, I will sign a contract with one of the highly respected clubs and I am keeping my name mentioned now."

Regarding his departure from Kayseri Spur after a short experience, Abdel-Nour said: "I wanted to live a new experience by playing in the Turkish league, but unfortunately the material matters in the club were not doing well."

He explained: "
Back to top Go down
https://alphanumeric.ahlamontada.com
Share this post on: reddit

Ayman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers :: Comments

Re: Ayman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers
Post Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:23 pm by Admin Alphanumeric
download

Ayman Abdel Nour: I received 4 offers

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alphanumeric :: Alphanumeric :: Café des membres-