Alphanumeric
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alphanumeric

Forum pour partager mon expérience avec vous

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Yassin Al-Ayari: "I became a fugitive before the French judiciary ... after I opened the file of a French company exploiting Tunisian oil fields."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Alphanumeric
Admin

Female Cancer Dragon
Retiré Bonus 2 : 0 RUB
Birthday : 2000-07-16

Yassin Al-Ayari: "I became a fugitive before the French judiciary ... after I opened the file of a French company exploiting Tunisian oil fields." Empty
PostYassin Al-Ayari: "I became a fugitive before the French judiciary ... after I opened the file of a French company exploiting Tunisian oil fields."

Parliamentarian Yassin Ayari published a blog post on his official Facebook page, in which he confirmed that he had received a letter from the French judicial police stating that he was wanted before the French judiciary after a criminal complaint from PANORO energy ASA and its owner, Julien Balkany.

Yassin Ayari said that the aforementioned company is exploiting a group of Tunisian oil fields and it bought shares from the Austrian company OMV,

and Al-Ayari added that the company is registered in Norway, its capital is weak, newly formed and without experience, and NGOs have provided data about money laundering. Based on that, “I wrote to the Minister of Industry within the framework of the parliamentary oversight role, asking him to investigate the data before permitting the transfer of shares, so that the rights of the Tunisian people would not be lost if OMV detailed its responsibilities by referring it to a company that could not comply.”
Back to top Go down
https://alphanumeric.ahlamontada.com
Share this post on: reddit

Yassin Al-Ayari: "I became a fugitive before the French judiciary ... after I opened the file of a French company exploiting Tunisian oil fields." :: Comments

No Comment.

Yassin Al-Ayari: "I became a fugitive before the French judiciary ... after I opened the file of a French company exploiting Tunisian oil fields."

Page 1 of 1